10 de fev. de 2020

{{{O}}}hrandeum


Genre: Ambient/Experimental/Drone/Harsh-Noise
Country: United States

Line-up:
All Instruments - Tim Roberts (Flock Of Crows, Relentless Tradition, Computer Sting, Drye, I Am Exceeding, Determining The Absent, The Bone, Sheep Among Wolves, Rainbobotic Viking Kittens)


Site: http://ohrandeum.bandcamp.com
        http://www.myspace.com/586467990





2011 - Anne
01 - Anne
Link: Download




2011 - Expected Decisions
01 - Expected Decisions
Link: Download




2014 - Burning Moon
01 - 'Behold, I Am Vile; What Shall I Answer You. I Lay My Hand Over My Mouth.'
02 - I Thank My God Upon Every Rememberance Of You...
03 - After This, Job Opened His Mouth And Cursed The Day Of His Birth.
04 - His Thunder Declares It, The Cattle Also, Concerning The Rising Storm.
05 - In The Seas And In All Deep Places.
06 - So The Donkey Said To Balaam, 'Am I Not Your Donkey On Which You Have Ridden,...'
07 - '...Ever Since I Became Yours, To This Day'
08 - Reu Lived Thirty-Two Years, And Begot Serug.
09 - '...You Will Be Like The Wings Of A Dove Coverd With Silver, And Her Feathers With Yellow Gold.'
10 - When You Marched Through The Wilderness, Selah The Earth Shook
11 - 'Once Have I Spoken, But I Will Not Answer; Yes, Twice, But I Will Proceed No Further.'
12 - He Causes The Vapors To Ascend From The Ends Of The Earth;
Link: Download

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário