17 de jun. de 2015

Relentless Tradition


Genre: Grindcore/Noisegrind
Country: United States

Line-up:
All Instruments - Tim Roberts (Computer Sting, Flock Of Crows, {{{O}}}hrandeum, Drye, I Am Exceeding, Determining The Absent, The Bone, Sheep Among Wolves, Rainbobotic Viking Kittens)


Site: http://relentlesstraditionmusic.bandcamp.com




2012 - No One Came Home: Relentless Tradition / Corvid Canine (Split EP)
01 - Relentless Tradition – Wisdom Calls Aloud Outside
02 - Relentless Tradition – She Raises Her Voice In The Open Squares
03 - Relentless Tradition – She Cries Out In The Chief Concourses
04 - Relentless Tradition – At The Openings Of The Gates Of The City She Speaks Her Words
05 - Relentless Tradition – "How Long, You Simple Ones, Will You Love Simplicity?"
06 - Relentless Tradition – For Scorners Delight In Their Scorning And Fools Hate Knowledge
07 - Relentless Tradition – Turn At My Rebuke; Surely I Will Pour Out My Spirit On You
08 - Relentless Tradition – I Will Make My Words Known To You
09 - Relentless Tradition – Because I Have Called And You Refused, I Have Stretched Out My Hand And No One Regarded
10 - Relentless Tradition – Because You Disdained All My Counsel, And Would Have None Of My Rebuke
11 - Relentless Tradition – I Also Will Laugh At Your Calamity; I Will Mock When Your Terror Comes
12 - Relentless Tradition – When Your Terror Comes Like A Storm And Your Destruction Comes Like A Whirlwind
13 - Relentless Tradition – Corvid Canine - Heaven.Hell (Relentless Tradition ReMix)
14 - Corvid Canine – Herald The Spirit Vessel (Decisions I)
15 - Corvid Canine – Senescence (A Hand To Hold)
16 - Corvid Canine – Song Of The Ever Victorious
17 - Corvid Canine – Realm Of Terror
18 - Corvid Canine – The Distant
19 - Corvid Canine – House Of Memories
20 - Corvid Canine – Paradise Anoxia
21 - Corvid Canine – Welcome To Your Existence
22 - Corvid Canine – Rhabdoviridae (Bullets Inside The Beast)
23 - Corvid Canine – Farewell, You, Ghost Ship
Link: Download

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário