22 de jun. de 2020

To Hell With Religion


started as: "Down To Earth"
Genre: Noisecore/Noisegrind/Grindcore
Country: United States

Line-up:
All Instruments - Lee Catanese (Down To Earth)


Site: http://tohellwithreligion.bandcamp.com




2018 - Grind, Not Music - EP
01 - I Always Use To Think Detroit Should Just Be Blown Up. Then I Thought Maybe At Least One Person Was Worth Saving From There. But, No. Just Blow Up That Place Already.
02 - You're Darn Right I Created My Band's Logo In Paint In Less Than A Minute
03 - WHAT DO YOU MEAN GIRLS DON'T LIKE GRINDCORE?
04 - Meth? I Shoot Up Chunky Peanut Butter
05 - Home Depot Said They Would Hire Me If I Could Promise Them I Would Shower At Least Once Per Month. So, Guess Who Is Still Unemployed
Link: Download




2019 - Generation Worthless
01 - The Original Song Title Was Too Long For Bandcamp, So, Here It Is, Drastically Shorter. Donald Trump Isn't A Racist, Nor Does He Hate Women. You're Just A Moron Who Believes Everything You See On Facebook. Also, Amy Schumer Raped A Man.
02 - I Was Always Told Growing Up If I Get A Job I love I Wouldn't Work A Day In My Life. That's Why I Became A Proctologist
03 - After Paying J. Howell To Give You A Consensual Kiss On The Forehead, I Went Back In Time And Voted For Charlie Chapman
04 - Thick Bob Randy And The Korean Pussycat Dolls.Yes, Thick, Not Thicc. Screw Your Meme Culture. Also, Get A Job And Move Out Of Your Parents House. You're 25
Link: Download




2019 - We Built The Cross
01 - Sorry I'm Late, I Was Challenged To A Rap Battle By Some Homeless Guy In Worcester. I Lost.
02 - The Bloodline Is Starting To Wear A Little Thin. I Think It's Time To Have Santa Abducted By Aliens To Get Him Pregnant Again.
03 - Forever (We Sing Hallelujah) (Kari Jobe cover)
Link: Download




[Censored Cover]

2020 - The Suicide Of The Worldly Man
01 - Show This Song To All The Kids I Went To High School With Who Said I Was Going To Be A Loser. They Deserve To Know How Right They Were.
02 - Great! Now The Prime Minister Of Florida Thinks I'm A Professional Golfer, Also!
03 - Henry And Henrietta Hippo Hunt Hippes In Houston. Hooray!
04 - *On First Date With A Beautiful, God-fearing Women* So, What's Your Favorite Slamming Brutal Death Metal Band? Featuring Me Pretending To Be A Slam Vocalist
Link: Download

Um comentário: